[Up] [Computer Service] [Remote Service] [Virus Removal] [Networking] [Training] [Maintenance] [Webpage Design]
Clean and Tune up your PC
- Virus Removal
- Ad-Ware Removal
- System Cleanup
- Security Check
- Performance Recovery
Business Service Rates
Remote Virus Removal:
24 Hours / 7 Days
What does Lane IT do?
- A full virus, spyware and threat scan
- Virus and spyware removal
- Clean system of hidden trash files
- System check and adjusted against security threats
- Improve performance by cleaning and making adjustments
What do you get?
- More secure system
- More stable system
- Faster running computer
- No more annoying pop-ups and fake warnings
When do you get it?
- Right now, we can log into your system remotely and get
started right away
- If you live in the Galveston Island Fort Worth area we can go
on-site or pick-up and Drop-Off your system
How long does it take?
- It depends on how infected your system is, how many files
you have, how large your hard drive is, also some viruses require manual
removal that can take some time. (Typically your system will be tied
up from 1 to 3 hours)
Symptoms you need this service.
- Your computer is displaying pop-ups
- You are redirected to other web pages
- Your home page changes automatically
- Your computer's performance is slow and unstable
- Your wallpaper changes
- You are constantly warned of virus threats
What is required?
- For remote service you will need
internet service to your system
- Microsoft Operating Systems
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows Media Center
How do you get started?
Remote Desktop Support
a safe, simple, inexpensive and fast way to resolve your
appointment is necessary, if there is a technician
available you can get started right now.
Desktop Service is offered to you over the Internet
If you elect to receive Remote Desktop support, then an Agent
remotely logs on through your high-speed Internet connection to
view your computer desktop. You have complete control of the
remote session and any future remote logins as well. Desktop may
involve the installation of software on your computer that will
allow your Agent to provide the services..